CECT W100 offers a stylish and user-friendly design and a broad range of features including bluetooth, camera, WAP, touch screen and of course the watch. There are not many choices for a watch wrist cell phone on the market. But CECT W100 would be the one satisfying your needs. .The Good :
- W100 combines eye-catching design, a generous features set and other great functions into one satisfying device.
- Small size as a watch.
- Long Standby Time : 200-280 hours . .The Bad:
- Lack of stereo Bluetooth and 3G Compatibility
- Dual band phone, supports only GSM 900/1800 HZ which can't be used in USA and Canada.
- The screen is too small, not a good video player
- Unlike other CECT phones, W100 supports only one SIM card.
- Need to use the Bluetooth Headset for phone call, so it's the limitation. . .Additional features. .Language: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic
LCD Size: 1.
3 inch, , 60 thousand color; PX: 128×160px
Ringtone: 64 chord; ringtone format: mp3, mp4, midi
Music: play mp3 at background; support equalizer
Video: 3GP,MP4,support to play in full screen, speed/pause
Camera: 1.3 Mega-Pixels; the max output is 640*480, support to shoot MP4 with sound
Rom: Support TF memory Card, up to 2GB
Data Transfer: data wire/U disc/Bluetooth file transmission.
Standby Photo: jpg, gif. .
Main features. .Telephone directories: 800 groups of contacts of carte de visit, support incoming call with big head sticker.
Messages &Multimedia messaging: 300 pieces, support SMS/MMS.
Schedule power on/off: support auto start/close, can set user-defined photo of starting/closing.
Alarm clock: can set from Monday to Sunday, support MP3 as alarm ring.
Games: 2 common games.
More information: MP3, MP4, Handsfree, SMS group sending, Voice recorder, WAP, Handwritten input, Bluetooth, GPRS download, MMS, Memory extended, vibrating when call's incoming, voice recognition, call recording, IP call, calculator, memos, calendar, stopwatch, rates exchange, world t. .Basic features.
.Operating Frequency: GSM
Network Frequency: 900/1800MHz
Talk time: 180-250 minutes
Standby time: 200-280 hours
Dimensions: 66.4mm x 42mm x 22mm
Screen Shot can be viewed on CECT W100 Watch Phone